Skip to main content

Itx27;s been just over a year since I went into heart failure and hospitalized with an EF of 15%, which is pretty severe. I have had several requests to share my recovery stories (both now and when I fully recovered in 2012).

We are at a pivotal point in the war against the Deep State. When was the last time you saw the FBI hold evidence on a sitting President that he received a $5 million dollars in bribe or an ex-president arrested for being in possession of classified …

Recently, I was inspired by a French woman, Françoise a former lawyer who was taking on the local city council of Glen Eira over the installation of small 5g cells directly in front of houses in Murrumbeena.

Buckle up, many things are coming to a head. Arrests. Disclosure. Justice. When you see the clouds on the horizon forming, you know the storm is coming.

The truth is stranger than fiction and what I will write you can take as fiction or reality. Most people including those who consider themselves "awake" still rely on the mainstream media as the source of truth.

One of my most important articles yet. I was privileged to spend time with a world leading microbiologist Joseph Cerecedes, whose knowledge across bio-technology, natural health and nutrition is unparalleled; standing with a foot in both the natural …

Compelling TGA document exposes the undeniable reality that covid19 vaccines should never have been injected into people and a criminality of epic proportions. Every Australian should read this documents. Educate. Advocate. Lobby and work for change.

Glycoprotein 120, which was inserted into the spike protein, is a prion that when introduced into the body, changes your proteins so they become abnormal and the classic diseases like mad cow disease and Alzheimer's disease are the manifestation of prion disease.

Humanity is under attack and it is the children that we need to save; from digital enslavement to sexual abuse, physical poisoning and educational confusion.

Warning this article may be deeply disturbing and discusses child deaths, toxic batches, placebos, military grade mind control, bioweapons, genetic susceptibility, live blood analysis, advocacy/lobbying, justice, batch analysis, FOI requests, class action, and more.

The Australian Constitution is a foundational legal document, and if you thought foreigners buying up land and taking over the Port of Darwin was bad, then imagine a situation where a change to the law can take away an entire country.

The most censored healing protocol is that of addressing niacin deficiency in order to heal. Thatx27;s a bold statement but hear me out. Niacin is vitamin B3 and is essential to convert food into energy.

I am promoting this common law 13 session online course because it is really important that people understand how the law works, in order to be able to defend themselves and their property.